View My Stats

Thursday 8 December 2011

A little gift guide...

I love giving presents.  Big or small. For any occasion.  I'm filled with joy when yet another friend has a baby and I'm allowed a trip to Purebaby to pick out some outfits.

When it comes to Christmas, I usually opt for something small and personal and relatively inexpensive.  Here's a list of my suggestions if you're still stuck that suits mosts.


Limited edition Swarovski pen with a cute charm. Love the 4 leaf clover one.


Chanel compact mirror



A simple cook book


Cannes film festival coffee table book


AMAZING Michael Buble Christmas album


A magical real life story to inspire for the new year

Chic travel wallet from Smythson


Limited edition Catherine Martin boxed Ferrero Rocher


Surfing lessons


Ovarian Cancer supporting item from Witchery 


6 comments:

  1. I have that Chanel mirror and I love using it (little luxuries!). I really need to get my Christmas shopping done!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:14 pm

    Hands down that Chanel compact mirror is a brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want surfing lessons! along with a plane ticket that will take me to where they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that Smythson travel wallet, perfect colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift selection I'd love most on the list ... especially the Chanel mirror! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:08 pm

    I totally just bought 2 Chanel mirrors for my 2 bff's!! Thank you so much for the brilliant idea!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.