View My Stats

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Christmas gift brain storm

This year more than ever I am keeping the Christmas gift list short and simple and gifting relatively useful and simple and mostly inexpensive gifts.  My rule is always to give something that I would love to receive.  Here are some ideas for all ages and genders.  Including little ones.



Donna Hay cook book (I always love to wrap a cook book in a tea towel)


Reindeer noses chocolates











Suits DVD box set to enjoy on the lazy days off not spent at the beach.  Best TV show around.





Country Road beach towel - the best, best, best towels around


Louis Vuitton Luggage Tag











Fisher Price - Baby's First Blocks - my absolute favourite children's toy for a range of ages.  Every little kid on my list is getting one of these.










2 comments:

  1. I love love love love this gift guide!!!!!!! Best I've seen. You've helped me with a range of gifts. Thank you.
    I'm trying to keep it simple too!
    Laura - Elsee Blog
    www.lasscreative.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm buying the exact same blocks for my Kikiriki this xmas......and I finally found that toy washing machine for Aleksa..and it came with a free dishwasher........now maybe I can keep him away from the laundry and the kitchen...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.